Afghan Realsoft’s Hospital management system software allows management of all the services and operations of a healthcare institution. The software is running in NABH accredited hospitals across the country. One of our biggest assets is our technical diversity. We find the best solution to suit your needs and are not limited by platform. We have in house expertise in PHP, .net, java, python, MySQL.
- Material management software
- Billing software for OPD and LPD
- Admission Management Software
- Pharmacy Sale Software
- Patient Registration
- Help Desk / Enquiry Management
- Appointment & Scheduling
- Laboratory Management (NABL Compliant)
- Radiology Management
- Nursing Module / Clinical Management
- Management Information System
- Operation Theater / O.T. Scheduling
- HR & Payroll Management
- Medical Records Software
- Blood Bank Management
- Ambulance Services Management
- House Keeping, CSSD, F&B
- Bio-Medical / Equipment Maintenance
Afghan Realsoft’s Laboratory Information Management Systems are used for handling and managing major laboratory operations and data effectively. Afghan realsoft’s LIMS is suitable for government and private labs , and is running in many NABL compliant labs across the country.
In addition to NABL lab processes, Afghan Realsoft’s lab software offers:
- Web Portal/Mobile Application
- Barcode integration
- Email/SMS Integration
- Option for multilocational Sample Collection
can manage their appointments, medications and family’s health records via a portal or mobile app (iOS/ Android).
Afghan Realsoft’s EMR/EHR solution collects all aspects of a patient’s health information and stores it in a digital format. Afghan Realsoft’s EHR is developed for doctors and patients alike. Doctors can manage their schedule, prescriptions, referrals and patient data on PC, iOS or Android. The software is CPOE enables, allowing doctors to prescribe electronically.
- Drug-Drug Interaction
- Drug Allergies
- Drug-Food Interactions
- Dosage Guidelines (coming soon)
Patients can manage their appointments, medications and family’s health records via a portal or mobile app (iOS/ Android).