Afghan Realsoft - Hospital Management System
Afghan Realsoft’s Hospilogix is a web-based hospital management software solution, built on open source technologies.
Our HIMS solution is implemented at more than 100 hospitals across India, ranging from 30 bed units to 800 bed units.
Our customers include Medanta, Metro Group of Hospitals, Primus Group of Hospitals, the India Army, the Indian Air Force and many others. Our solution are implemented at several NABH and NABL accredited hospitals and labs. We recognize that time is critical in hospitals, and we implement our solution as quickly as possible (some units have gone live in 3 days). We provide support for critical issues 7 days of the week.
What is a Hospital Management Solution?
Some of the questions we get asked most frequently are – What is a Hospital Management Solution? How is this different from HIMS? What do you mean by Open Source Hospital Management Software? What do people mean when they say that they have an Online Hospital Management Solution? As a doctor, or hospital / nursing home/ clinic owner, it is difficult to understand what exactly you are looking for, and which solution will fit the bill.
Hospital Management Software, HMIS, HIS, HIMS, Hospital Information Solution – these are all names for the same thing. What is this? A software solution running on computers in your hospital, which allows registration, billing, admission, discharge, management of stores, pharmacy and equipment to be done electronically in the hospital.
HIMS solutions range from simple billing systems to complex ERP solutions, where the entire hospital is paperless.
An online hospital management solution is simply one that is web based. This allows a user sitting at any computer to access the HIMS software using a user ID and password – very similar to using your email.
What makes it unique?
- NABH and NABL Compliant
- Configurable, Customizable and Modular
- Follows a strategy of leveraginAg open source technology standards wherever possible for low TCO deployment
- Seamlessly integrates with all HL7/ R232 compliant medical equipment and third party applications.
- Comprehensive & dynamic MIS reporting with statistical analysis accessible remotely for better decision making by management
- Minimizes cost of hardware deployment by being fully functional on thin clients
- Patient Registration
- Help Desk / Enquiry Management
- Appointment & Scheduling
- OPD Billing Management
- Casualty & Emergency Management
- Laboratory Management (NABL Compliance)
- Radiology Management
- Doctor Fee Management
- In-Patient (IPD) / Admission Management
- Nursing Module / Clinical Management
- Service Order Processing
- Dietary Management
- Ward Management / Bed Transfer
- Discharge Management / Discharge Summary
- MIS (Management Information System) Module
- Operation Theater / O.T. Scheduling
- Material Management (Store & Inventory)
- Cathlab Reporting
- HR & Payroll Management
- Pharmacy Management
- Tally Integration
- Duty Roster Management
- Medi-claim / TPA Management (Cashless Billing)
- ERP Integration (SAP / Oracle)
- Machine Interfacing
- Mini PACS (DICOM)
- Blood Bank Management
- Ambulance Services Management
- Quality Control / Support Services
- House Keeping
- Infection control (Quality / Support Services)
- Bio-Medical / Equipment Mentenance
- Cafeteria / F & B
- IVF &Infertility
- EMR (Electronic Medical Records)